JOINT CZECH ISRAEL WORKPLACE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES
We are a center for renewable energy (RE EN) focused on innovation, research, development, and application of renewable energy technologies. Our professional experts' team is led by prof. Alex Schechter and is based at the NTC in Pilsen.
WHAT ARE WE DEALING WITH?
- Developing new, cost-effective, and practical solutions for ecological energy sources
- Design and development of renewable energy solutions for industrial applications
- Perform analysis and testing for fuel cell components
- We also provide consulting service
renewable energy Centre offer
- Development of fuel cell components - bipolar plates, new class of catalyst materials and supports, gas diffusion layers, polymer membranes (ionomers) for various types of fuel cells (e.g. H2-air, dimethyl ether-air)
- Fuel cell diagnostics and testing - accelerated stress tests, performance tests, degradation studies, component testing and in-situ analysis
- Modeling and experimental validation of water, heat transport in single and multiple fuel cell assembly
- Development of a CO tolerant catalyst for proton exchange membrane fuel cell anodes
- Analysis of electrical properties, water uptake, surface properties - impedance spectra, sorption isotherm, specific surface area (BET)
- Advanced materials analysis - microscopy, spectroscopy, thermal analysis
Design and development of software for controlling fuel cell operation